1978 ad: Short & Sassy Shampoo and Conditioner

. Friday, August 3, 2012

"With Short & Sassy I get more than just body when I blow dry my hair." Dorothy Hamill. "You see I need more than just the body from a blow dryer for my hair to look its best. I need lots of body and shine, too. That's why I use Short & Sassy Shampoo & Conditioner. They're specially formulated for short hair. Short & Sassy Shampoo leaves my hair full of body, clean and extra shiny. There's protein, too. Short & Sassy Conditioner has even more protein than the leading brand. And it doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy because it rinses really clean. So, go ahead and blow dry your hair. Bug give it the body and shine that my hair has with Short & Sassy Shampoo and Conditioner for the Short & Sassy look.

Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...