1982 ad: Smirnoff Vodka

. Sunday, April 7, 2013

The truth is I would speak for the quality of Smirnoff anytime. It's value speaks for itself. Everyone admitted to the bar at my house always gets Smirnoff and no one ever raises an objection. Some might argue that Smirnoff Vodka cost more. I'll concede that. But consider this... for just a little more than you pay for ordinary vodkas, you can have the great quality of Smirnoff. Faced with evidence like this you can reach just one conclusion. Smirnoff is simply the best value in vodka. I rest my case. There's vodka and then there's Smirnoff. Smirnoff leaves you breathless. Smirnoff Vodka 80 & 100 proof distilled from grain. Ste. Pierre Smirnoff FLS (Division of Heublein Inc) Hartford Connecticut. Made in the USA.

Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...