1913 ad: White Cross Electric Vibrator -- " the strength of the perfect man now within your reach through vibration"

. Sunday, May 5, 2013

Power for You. Power from within. Strength that is more than mere muscle strength -- the strength of perfect health  and abundant nerve force -- the strength of the perfect man now within your reach through vibration. Nine people out of every ten are only half alive. They merely exist. They do not really live. Do you feel "tuned up" all the time? Aren't there times when something is wrong -- not much perhaps -- but just a little something, you can't tell what, that takes the edge off things -- takes away the keenness of appetite and enjoyment. Usually there is just one thing wrong -- circulation. The blood doesn't flow with the same tingle it used to. If you only knew how much vibration would do you would not allow yourself to go another day without trying it. What prominent physicians say. Prominent physicians --among them men who have headed the list of great surgeons and men of medicine -- endorse vibration. Read what they say in this announcement. Our thousands of testimonials from users indicate that this machine does much in maintaining health and youth. We all want them and we all know how they glide away. Youth is a thing of thrills. It has been said that we keep young as long as we keep active. The trouble with most of us is that we grow inactive all too quickly. Vibration is the very thing for the inactive one. Vibration pervades all life. The man who tries vibration the first time will feel that the effect appears to be beneficial. Continued use over different nerve centers will bring an undeniable tingle which has not been felt in a long time. This is nerve awakening. For women -- beauty as well as health. Wrinkles go -- also other disfigurations. Constant vibration (that is, two or three minutes at a time once or twice a day) will make your complexion clear and bright and give it a healthful glow. It will exercise and tone up the muscles and they renewed with fresh life, will keep the skin from sagging. And sagging muscles in the face tell more powerfully than anything else the story of age. If you have too much flesh, vibration will reduce it. If not enough, vibration applied in another way will cause the hollows to be filled out. Don't wait, but send the free coupon for the wonderful new book "Health and Beauty" which will be mailed to you absolutely free and postpaid. This book will tell you all about the wonders of vibration. The wonderful White Cross Electric Vibrator. It is not necessary to have electricity in your home to use a vibrator. More than half of all vibrators in use are in homes which have no electricity. From the White Cross Electric Vibrator you can get three great natural forces -- Vibration, Faradic and Galvanic electricity. All of them are used by physicians in aiding the human body and its functions. Also you can get the refreshing vibrating chair treatment merely by attaching the vibrator to an ordinary chair. You can give yourself an electric bath -- ust such treatments as you would have to pay from $2.00 to $3.00 for, are yours without charge if you have the White Cross Electric Vibrator. Send the coupon for the book entitled "Health and Beauty" which we will mail to you free. Mail this free coupon for the free book "Health and Beauty" Get the free book (also our Special reduced price offer) then see the wonderful White Cross Electric Vibrator itself at your electric dealer's. We are mailing out this great book absolutely free and postpaid. It tells you how the earliest man turned to vibration (common rubbing) as a relief, through instinct. Send the free coupon today and find out about vibration and what it will do for you. It is so easy to use -- so simple for you to find out how good it is. The book, "Health and Beauty" tells about our great offer. Send free coupon now. Lindstrom, Smith Co. Dept. 2421 218 S. Wabash Ave. Chicago Illinois. Dealers -- write for our attractive proposition today. Read these extracts from letters received. "The vibrator is a wonderful machine for developing muscles. I have gained twenty pounds since June from using the machine daily and I am please to state that I had a photograph taken of myself without a bathing attire on, just before beginning to experiment with the vibration. This instance certainly demonstrated the merits of the instrument to me." "The use of the vibrator has effected some remarkable cures of rheumatism, headaches, etc. We also use it for weak, granulated or watery eyes." "No doubt you will be glad to learn of my success in restoring my hearing." "I was a nervous wreck. Today I can honestly say that I am cured of my nervous trouble entirely.  "I have used it for nasal catarrh and watery eyes and headache and it has helped them." "I have used it for stomach trouble. It has cured me of chronic constipation of over three years' standing." "It has relieved me of sciatica and indigestion." "My husband who was a sufferer from Lumbargo at intervals always gets relief from the vibrator." "I had weak nerves and it did me more good than any medicine." "I find your vibrator a wonderful thing for all ailments. It helps me wonderfully." "I am a middle weight teenager and I have always found the vibrator to be a great thing for increasing my health and vitality." "A friend of mine took three treatments with it and it cured his dandruff." "I shall never quit praising your machine. It is a wonder to me. I have been living on medicine for the past six years of my life and now I don't have to take any at all." "I have three of your vibrators in my office." "My rheumatism is almost entirely gone and my face muscles are getting firm and fill out my face so nicely. I am delighted with it." "My face and neck are filling out and I sleep better." "The Vibrator relieved my neuralgia and sciatica." "The vibrator is a wonderful machine for developing muscles. I have gained 20 pounds in three months." "The benefit I received for my eyesight and bronchial trouble is of great value. The vibrating chair is fine for that tired and exhausted feeling." "I have commenced to feel new life in my benumbed right hand and right knee which from a dull pain seemed almost becoming useless."

Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...