1890 ad: Ayers Cherry Pectoral

. Friday, July 5, 2013

Many clergymen, singers, actors, and public speakers use Ayer's Cherry Pectoral. It is the favorite remedy for hoarseness and all affections of the vocal organs, throat and lungs. As an anodyne and expectorant, the effects of this preparation are promptly realized. "Ayer's Cherry Pectoral has done me great good. It is a splendid remedy for all diseases of the throat and lungs and I have much pleasure in testifying to its merits." -- (Rev.) C.N. Nichols, No. Tisbury, Mass. "In my profession of an auctioneer, any affection of the voice or throat is a serious matter, but at each attack, I have been relieved by a few doses of Ayer's Cherry Pectoral. This remedy, with ordinary care, has worked such magical effects that I have suffered very little inconvenience. I have also used it in my family, with very excellent results, in coughs, colds, &c." - Wm. H. Quartly, Minlaton, So. Australia. Ayer's Cherry Pectoral, prepared by Dr. J.C. Ayer & Co., Lowell, Mass. Sold by all druggists. Price $1; six bottles $5.

Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...