1967 ad: Give more than time

. Thursday, August 8, 2013

Kathy, Remember this? It's the door knob that kept coming off in our first apartment. I've kept it all these years as a reminder of those times. You should have had a Hamilton watch then and I couldn't afford one for you. Heaven knows you earned it. For keeping the kids quiet while I studied. For making something cheerful out of that drab little place. For spending all those "nights-out" in front of the TV and never complaining. Maybe you don't want to be reminded of those days. But I haven't forgotten. And that's why you're getting a Hamilton this Christmas. Even though you didn't ask for one. Remember the happy hours, Kathy. All my love. B. If you want to give more than time give Hamilton.

Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...