1950 ad: Sandy the "sensational drink and wet doll in washable rubber Wonderskin"

. Thursday, March 13, 2014

Hello! I'm Sandy! I drink and wet -- I sleep and you can wave my hair. I have rubber wonderskin. New! Amazing! Free hair wave kit. Sensation drink and wet doll in washable rubber wonderskin with life like hair and realistic hair wave kit complete with plastic curlers... rubber waving bands... waving end papers, plastic comb and bottle of doll hair lotion. Adorable Sandy, 11 inches tall, has sparkling blue eyes that open and close... she drinks from her bottle with rubber nipple (included) and then wets her diaper. You can bathe her.. move her cuddly arms, legs and head... make her stand, walk and sleep. Only $3.98 complete. Rush your order today. Send no money COD you pay postage. Remit with order. We pay postage. Novelty Mart, 59 E 8th Street, N.Y.C.

Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...